Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Getting the Christmas Vibe



It has taken me a while, but I think finally I am starting to feel more festive. Usually at this time of year I have already peaked! Maybe this gradual warming to the whole seasonal experience will ensure that I am still enjoying the festivities longer so I am not aching to throw the tree out on Boxing Day!! 





Love a real tree, we are going for a really tall one this year as we can finally put one in our new kitchen which has a very high ceiling.


One of my favourite activities at this time of year is foraging for gorgeous fresh green foliage of ivy and holly, I love festooning them in the house and they usually smell wonderful too.



images via, crush cul de sac, the curious bumblebee and me

Red, it just says Christmas.

I hope your preparations are going well.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment