Monday, 21 September 2015

Absent Without Leave

I have reprimanded myself for the lack of posts over the past few weeks. I have no excuse other than time has been taken up doing other things and the days have rushed past me. Apologies, the absence is not intentional, I guess life has just got in the way.




 A gorgeous vintage stand selling the most divine hats at the Goodwood Revival last week. Beautiful velvets in stunning rich colours.



 Hydrangea theft from my Mother's garden! 



The colour of conkers!


Pretty texture in muted shades



Probably my favourite season.

images via me, crush cul de sac & the curious bumblebee  

Nature's rich bounty.

Autumn now seems to have arrived here in England. We have had beautiful bright warm days with new colours appearing on the trees daily. Misty mornings opening up to sunshine. The hedgerows are laden with blackberries and sloes. The trees in our small orchard hang near to the ground under the weight of the apples. The evenings are noticeably drawing in which means log fires candlelight. Oh and the new series of Downtown Abbey began last night. The perfect excuse to nest! 

Enjoy your week.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post, love all your images - thank you so much for sharing your purple hydrangea photo with me, I really appreciate it....it's on my wall & I love it! Out of the 6 photos I have there, my children both say yours is their favourite! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely!! I want all of those hats too
    Hugs
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need to apologize for lack of posts, especially when I come here and find such a lovely, inspiring, and exceptionally beautiful post today! It all went so well with my early morning coffee. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete