Sunday, 16 August 2015

Easy Like Sunday Morning


Images via Alun Callender and ©cowparsley at home




I can sense that the Seasons are beginning to turn, slowly the colours are changing, the blackberries and apples are ripening with the promise of a rich bounty.



Colour. So many beautiful shades and tones at this time of year. Decorating inspiration every where you look.



Rich, jewel like textures and colours.

This image via me and others from previous posts.

Sadly I had to say goodbye to my darling dog Tor on Monday. He was over 13 my constant friend for all that time and I miss him hugely. I thank him for the endless love, loyalty and happy times he gave me.

Happy Sunday
xxx


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss....Tor looked such a lovely dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sorry to read about Tor, I loved seeing your dog photos on Instagram, it must be an awfully sad loss Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional beauty found here. Inspired my day! I am truly sorry about your loss of your little buddy. That made me feel so sad.

    ReplyDelete