Friday, 26 June 2015

Serving up Summer


A Summer Offer



As I am posting this on Facebook and Instagram I thought I would share it here too. I try not to use my blog for my business too much. My blog feels like a wonderful escape and place of peace away from some other forms of communication. 



The garden roses have been amazing this year, obviously the growing conditions have been just right for them. The down side?.....all that dead heading!


Nothing says a British Summer more to me than the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, hoping for sunshine and strawberries.


all images via ©Cowparsley at home

Beautiful Gertrude Jekyll rose.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for following

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Your roses are lovely. Absolutely beautiful. I can almost smell their fragrance. Here, also, the weather has been cool with rain. The flowers love it. I just planted out about 40 more daylilies today (divisions from a fellow gardener) and I can just feel their roots beginning to grow in this lovely, mild weather.

    Your Gertrude Jekyll looks very similar to Zephirine Drouhin.

    ReplyDelete