Thursday, 15 January 2015

Inspiring Roses















When I first starting thinking about the designs for my wallpaper collection, I just knew that it would have to include a rose pattern. I adore them. For me, they have to be the big, blowsy, old fashioned variety. Scented and rambling in a jumble of colour.


Our Gorgeous Dummer Rose named after a beautiful garden in Hampshire belonging to my daughter's Godmother. She has an elegance and innate sense of style that extends into her garden.





Beautiful worn furniture in soft tones, works beautifully with our rose wallpaper. I am planning to add fabrics to my collection in the coming months, a variation of this rose will be included.





I hope your week is going well.

xxx





4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see photos of flowers. In Canada, we are in the midst of a deep-freeze. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely...your pictures makes me so happy!
    Warm hug,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow..just beautiful pictures of roses!
    Nely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being one that loves roses, especially pink roses, this post made my day! Thanks so much for sharing the beauty on my cold, snowy day today.

    ReplyDelete