Friday, 5 December 2014

Frosty Friday


 A gorgeous frosty day here. The sun is shining and it really does feel as December should. I have decorated the tree and plan to make the wreath this weekend. In the past I have always rather over egged my expectations for Christmas, striving to achieve an almost impossible perfection that just makes me feel tired and sometimes disappointed. So... this year I am applying a more gentle and realistic approach. I think that living in a building project doesn't help, keeping it simple is the sensible option!




Beautiful house and garden


 Nature's Sparkle


Simple


images via bread and olives, dreamy whites.

Christmas spice

Have a fabulously festive weekend.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am taking it easy on myself this year ~ whenever I feel myself starting to go into panic mode I step back and breathe ~ so far it's working ~ check back with me on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete