Thursday, 27 November 2014

Festive Thursday





Yes, I am now giving in to the whole Christmas build up. Each year it seems to start earlier. I have noticed it more so this season as I been talking to magazines re my business, they have to plan their issues so far in advance. I am thrilled that a gorgeous UK interior magazine are going to feature the Cowparsley at home wallpapers in their February issue, which will actually hit the news stands just before Christmas! I will share more soon. Thankfully after several glitches, the website is nearing completion. Have to say  that this has been the most stressful element of the whole business set up. However, getting it right is such an important component, so I have had to be patient (not my strongest virtue) and let others do their job. Hopefully the result will have been worth the wait.


Christmas Sparkle




Winter blues


all images from previous posts

Brrr!

Wrap up warm and have a relaxing weekend.
 Thank you for stopping by.

xxx



3 comments:

  1. Hello!!! So I feel like your wallpaper launch kinda passed me by - you kept that so quiet!! I saw a few images on Pinterest (which were of course, absolutely beautiful) and I twigged what your venture was. I am so delighted for you - I know it feels like its been a long time coming and you feel tired with the build up but I can honestly say - the products are so pretty and capture exactly what you are all about. What more could you want?! I am so proud of you. Looking forward to seeing the website and of course the press that I am sure will come rolling in. Much love, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are simply beautiful. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. danke für die vielen wunderschönen bilder und inspirationen!!! liebe grüße von angie

    ReplyDelete