Thursday, 1 May 2014

Following The Dream





Yesterday I had the most wonderful day at a factory which is going to produce the product for my small business. I can't begin to tell you how inspiring and encouraging this visit was. I now feel that my dream is really taking shape and somehow it is all becoming real! Also to get the "thumbs up" for my ideas and designs is such a confidence boost.......







Today I have been following up on the advice and next stages of the whole process. I have booked a meeting next week with the website designers, the mood boards are made and colour pallets chosen.



I am sure there will be many anxious moments along the way, however it feels as though I am really "doing this". Of course the real test is selling my product, getting it out there, standing out from the crowd, but hey I am on my way.......! So today I am going to congratulate myself on taking a big step forward.


images via tiny white daisies, simply pix stop to smell the roses and crush cul de sac


xxx

8 comments:

  1. Well done you, that is so exciting.....and how wonderful that you got such positive feedback. I can't wait to hear more :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your big step!!! Sounds scarey to me, but I can hardly wait to see your product. You go girl!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! I am beside myself - what is it????!!!! And bloody well done you for taking the step. Honestly that is half the battle! Very pleased and am sure that whatever 'it' is, it will be beautiful and stylish. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's nothing more exciting than feeling like our dreams are becoming a reality...
    congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to hear and see more of your business. The start is there, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting….can't wait to hear what it is. Well done! Have a lovely weekend.

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so exciting.
    Looking froward to hearing all about your new venture.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting times!! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete