Monday, 5 May 2014

Colour Love




Here in Britain we are enjoying a Bank Holiday weekend. Sunny days and time to relax, take stock and make plans.




Currently I am obsessed by colour. This is a direct result of working on my business ideas, a life without colour would be very dreary indeed. I have become slightly addicted to creating mood boards, when we eventually get to the decorating stage of the house build, I keep telling myself they will become invaluable!



Love this by Colefax and Fowler







I am so looking forward to trying the lovely new paint colours from Conran.






Isn't this image wonderful? One thing I have promised myself, when the house is finished I am going to frame some of my daughters lovely drawings and paintings from when she was very small at school. There is such a real honesty to children's art.


images via pretty pics and delightful tips, crush cul de sac stop to smell the roses.

Have a wonderful week.

xxx







3 comments:

  1. Last picture with the children is such fun!
    Love the beautiful fabric of colefax and Fowler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of framing your daughter's art from when she was little! Have a happy week!

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we all need a bit of colour in our lives.
    Great images, and hope you have a lovely week,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete