Thursday, 13 March 2014

Thursday already and a crisis of confidence





Apologies for this quick post. It is Thursday already.....I seem to have been running to catch up all week and not getting anywhere plus I have recently been experiencing a slight crisis of confidence concerning the business plan, I feel that it is nearly within reach yet still too far away for it to be tangible. However if I am honest with myself it is actually my tendency towards thinking negatively about myself, so have given myself a talking to and a more positive phase beckons.


© Cowparsley



other images from past posts

I hope you are all having a positive week and the sun is shining for you and on you!

xxx





4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you and your references to your burgeoning business. I know what it's like to grapple with self confidence. Maybe better to not think of what you want it to 'be', just go along and do it for a bit and see what it becomes? I got really caught up in 'what is it I am creating'?? I think actually that ended up detracting from what I got out of it in the first place - which was a creative outlet. I hope you get some peace. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a sudden lacking in confidence is something we all have to deal with at some time or other...the fear of the unknown, and fear of failing, but if we never try something new we'll never know whether we'll succeed or not....even if you go ahead and do it just for yourself. Wishing you well with your plans! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, it happens to us all from time to time! I agree with Lou, sometimes we look to much at the detail of our plans, and we just need to 'go for it'! See how it goes….fine tune later? Keep going, it will be exciting and wonderful I have no doubt! Thank you also so much for your lovely birthday wishes to my daughter Georgie……

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever we start something new there is doubt, it is part of the process. Go with it, you never know till you try! Good luck, :-) xx

    ReplyDelete