Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Out With The Old In With The New





Pretty floral pyjamas for those relaxed mornings. I would be tempted to waft around in these all day!




Gorgeous silk nightdress, almost too pretty just for bed.



Brighten up your home and garden. Fabulous new Joules range from Garden Trading 




LOVE this nautical Breton cotton dress. Here 




For true garden inspiration and the sheer beauty of Sissinghurst, look no further than Sarah Raven's latest book. Here 





We had the most glorious weekend here in Somerset, Sunday was like a Summer's day. It gladdens the heart and does so much to lift the spirits. I am a person that needs a lot of natural light around me, I don't function well or thrive in dark surroundings, this recent spell of good weather has had a restorative   affect on my mood.  There is something almost primeval in the way the sun's warmth gets into your bones and acts like a tonic. Bliss, I hope we get more of it's healing influence. Also, everyone just seems so much happier and kinder when the sun is shining! 


xxx









1 comment:

  1. Hi there, very pretty pajamas. You are lucky to be getting some lovely weather. We still have lots of snow. Brrrr. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete