Wednesday, 26 February 2014

A British Classic





I have been a huge admirer of Emma Bridgewater for many years. Starting in 1985 Emma's quintessential designs are both pretty and practical. Very much a family company, Emma and her husband Matthew take their inspiration from the British way of life and each piece is made in the potteries of Stoke-on-Trent, here in England.


These gorgeous mugs are perfect for Mother's Day, (Sunday March 30th here in Britain) drop some hints! There are so many designs to choose from, they are far too pretty to be hidden away in a cupboard, they look wonderful displayed in your home.






 Available to Pre Order. Personal stories behind some of her popular designs with photographs and memories. 

         

1 comment:

  1. I love EB and must have at least 40 mugs! I have dropped lots of hints for my birthday, as my 2 favourite scattered rose mugs have cracked, and am hoping for the new rose and bee one ... would be lovely! I've been collecting for a long time now, long before everyone knew whoi Emma Bridgewater was, and think I might do a little post myself, showing some of my older pieces. Thanks for this lovely post

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete