Saturday, 4 January 2014

Keeping it Fresh









































Pared down simplicity, I sort of need to peel things back after Christmas. Now that all the festivities are over, my thoughts lean towards the house build and the look I am hoping for once we start to determine the style of interior that will not only meet our needs aesthetically, but works for our way of life.







































images via bymildred and letrecivettefattoamano.



Happy Weekend
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - I love decking and I love mismatched kitchen chairs. Gorgeous pictures; I can only imagine how lovely your house will look if based on these pretty pictures! I've taken most of the Christmas stuff down now and always enjoy being released from the festive season. Maybe it's too much of a good thing? Thoughts turn to white-washing and decluttering. Lou x

    ReplyDelete