Monday, 13 January 2014

Just a hint of colour







































Great images, especially the very young Kate Moss


All above images via pretty much peachy

Hello Lovelies, I hope you had a pleasing weekend. I sent most of mine researching the business, including trying to work through the minefield of web design sites. After a while they all start to look alike. I did contemplate trying to build my own, however I think a professional designer is the way forward I just don't think I have the necessary skills or patience to go it alone.

the curious bumblebee
So Sweet


Have a great week.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello there...my advice: go with a professional, just make sure you read the small print about copyright and who owns what once the work is done. I am so looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve. Take care, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou, I knew you would have some some good advice. I really appreciate it.
      Have a good week xxx

      Delete