Monday, 20 January 2014

Bright & Beautiful



























sink unit via Fired Earth jug with flowers Emma Bridgewater

Colour
Your home needs you! Spring still feels a long way off here in Britain. A splash of colour will do so much to lift not only the mood and feel of a room but, just as importantly your spirits too.
Paint is such a wonderful and relatively inexpensive way to change an interior. The colour card shown here is from the wonderful Little Greene with their extensive colour pallets you will be spoilt for choice.
Flowers too are a wonderful pick me up, brightly coloured and placed in a pretty jug or pot they provide a "pop" of colour just where needed. If you are lucky they will smell divine too.



image from Claire Richardson


How was your weekend?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I have some paint charts on my table right now and you are right about flowers being a pick me up. The ones on the Emma Brodgewater jug look so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I spend my working life surrounding with paint charts as you know, and am amazed how my mood can still be lifted so quickly with the sight of a splash of gorgeous colour! Flowers are the perfect pick me up aren't they…..

    Have a lovely week!

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this SPRING you speak of,hahaha! Here in Canada we are in a deep freeze..-30 with the wind ...oh such fun! You are right though,colour can make a huge difference...take care,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete