Thursday, 5 September 2013

Happy Thursday.






































images via the fuller view, crush cul de sac, the curious bumblebee.

It is the most gorgeous Autumnal day here in Somerset. You can really notice the change in the seasons, I seem to have more energy at this time of year, a new term feeling.
 We are off to the Burghley Horse Trials tomorrow for the weekend, some friends of ours have a horse competing, so fingers crossed, really looking forward to it. Just my cup of tea!


Have a FAB weekend.

xxx



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy!
    It's been a beautifully inspiring visit for me here.

    Beautifully inspiring September.

    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog head between the cushions, I love it. Have a good time at the horse trials, I love visiting these too.

    ReplyDelete