Thursday, 15 August 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy





































images the fuller view, tiny white daisies and previous posts.








This has been a week of trying to fit 3 days into 1. My daughter and I travelled up to Hampshire on Tuesday to spend the day with her Godmother and family before my daughter's big trip to South East Asia next week! :-( I will miss her so much, but know that it will be a wonderful experience/adventure for her and her friends. Thank heavens for Skype!
 Also..........I am getting married on Saturday, so as you can imagine, things are rather hectic here! Today I have been buying flowers, having done a floristry course many years ago I am doing all the flowers for the house and my bouquet. We are having a very simple ceremony with just a few close family and friends, then, once all the house building and landscaping is complete we will have a big party to share with everyone. 
Sadly the weather forecast looks pretty grim for Saturday but hey, we have friends, family, love, plenty of food and champagne, any sunshine will be a bonus.
I will post some photos at a later date, I hate having my picture taken! 

Have a wonderful weekend.

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wooooahhhh- what? Getting married??! Love how you just slipped that in quietly! Congratulations and lovely summery wishes for you and your husband to be! What nice news. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Lou....what??!!! How lovely, what a wonderful year this is proving to be for you....I wish you every happiness and shall think of you on Saturday from Italy. Congratulations Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the most wonderful, happy day on Saturday! Many congratulations!

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations. I do hope the sun shines for you.
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! Lovely! Whatever the weather I'm sure you had the most amazing day! Congratulations, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for your wedding and your life together! I said a prayer for good weather for you, and for other blessings. Wishing you the very best. Quiet weddings are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, duh :-). It was yesterday. Hope everything was beautiful, including the weather.

    ReplyDelete