Monday, 3 June 2013

Random Loveliness.

























I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted anything....apologies!
I seem to have been working in the garden continuously for the past 2 weeks. We have been fortunate with the weather, so I have made the most of the sunshine, planting, moving things, improving the soil etc, not to mention a lot of weeding!!! Suddenly the garden has come to life and things seem to be growing before my very eyes.

We have at last decided on the plans for the house, our architect has come up with some lovely ideas which are completely along the lines that we were thinking of, it is good to be on the same wavelength!
So plans have been submitted, fingers crossed all will be approved and then we can start in earnest.

Although creating the garden is a joy, I confess I am eager to put my interior ideas into practice. My box file of inspirational cuttings is overflowing, I need to sit down and put them into order, have to admit I love this bit.

images via Jo Thompson garden design, crush cul de sac and previous posts.


xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely images, we visited the garden centre today! Everyone is out and about in their gardens. Fingers crossed your planning is approved, looking forward to following your progress

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought about mixing pink and yellow in a bathroom! This is really lovely! Thanks for sharing and good luck with the construction!
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be planning a house and a garden - I wish I was!! Exciting and quite challenging too I imagine....your garden sounds wonderful, hurrah for some great weather at last XX

    ReplyDelete