Saturday, 8 June 2013

Flower Power.
























all images cowparsely.

Everything is bursting into flower here in my garden, I can hardly keep up with it! It is such a joy to go into the garden each morning and see what has flowered overnight. The garden is still very much a work in progress but right now it is such a pleasure to enjoy all the colours and scents, especially with a glass of something cold and fizzy at the end of a days hard work!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, thank you for your comments this week.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I came along this blog and was really impressed by the beauty. Your cottage garden looks lovely. I will be your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY pictures....

    Take care,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous garden you have!

    Have a lovely week.

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect cottage garden! I love the shades you have used against the flint (?) wall. What is the iris variety do you know? It's the most gorgeous shade (just what I'm looking for)!!! Hugs - Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awwww! of your beauty over here. The gardens of lushness, the flint walls of cottage charm, I would never leave my yard if I lived here.

    Love the bleu door.

    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete