Monday, 24 June 2013

Anyone For Tennis?
























images via Wimbledon and google, image of dog and strawberries, Mara Milesi.

Hooray, it is that time of year again. I absolutely LOVE Wimbledon, so I will be glued to the television for the duration of the championships. I do confess however that the women's game leaves me rather underwhelmed, somehow, (and it is probably indicative of my age) the female players just don't have the same presence as they used to. I shall be cheering for Rafa, eating the occasional strawberry, neglecting my household duties and generally indulging in world class tennis for the next 2 weeks!! You can keep up to date with everything Here.
Since posting this, Rafa is out of Wimbledon, I hope so much this isn't a recurrence of his knee injury, he is gracious, modest and respectful in defeat. Large glass of wine to console myself!! Go Jo Wilfred Tsonga.




xxx


1 comment: