Friday, 17 May 2013

Friday Inspiration.
























Fresh new inspiration from farrow and Ball.View their new gallery for wonderful colour combinations and ideas.
























all images via here

It will be sometime before I reach that wonderful stage of decorating and applying colours to the new house, however, even though the building hasn't started yet, I am mentally choosing gorgeous colour schemes in anticipation. I have box files full of cuttings to inspire me for both the interior and the garden. Farrow and Ball have a colour for everyone whether their taste is traditional, country or contemporary, I have used their paints numerous times and have never found anything to beat it.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, we are having a drinks party here to say Hi to the rest of the village, so fingers crossed the sun will shine.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm so in love with it! Maybe because your blog reflects who I am!
    Thank you for sharing the small and simple beautiful things in life! I'm addicted to them :)
    Christel, from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now I'm in a quandary - I thought I'd decided on our new exterior paint but......!!!!!!!! Fabulous as always! Hope the drinks went well. Warmest wishes - Glenda

    ReplyDelete