Monday, 8 April 2013

Monday Musings.


Love the informality, light and colour of this room.



So Adorable



Waiting for this (still)



Elegance and Beauty.


 DREAMING AND LONGING FOR THIS!!

We are settling in well to our new home. I have been busy in the garden, we had some sun on Saturday, I can't begin to tell you the difference it made to my mood and general well being. Sadly the cold weather is still very much in evidence here in this part of the world and we are all heartily sick of it I can tell you. One of the benefits of moving at this time of year is when the  flowers finally show themselves, I can see which plants I want to keep, move or discard. We hope to create an orchard area, I have always wanted one since I was a child, however these things must wait until we have started the building work as no doubt the site will be rather chaotic for sometime.

images farrow and ball, crush cul de sac, the curious bumble bee, a place for us to dream.

Wishing you all a happy week ahead.

xxx




4 comments:

  1. Hello!!! Oh my goodness what a difference a weekend of sun made! I was staggered how much better my mood was and literally spent as much time as I could outside in the garden just to be IN IT!! We are so deprived in this country it's becoming ridiculous! And we are, as a nation, obsessed! However today is back to gloomy grey and cold. Oh dear. Lovely images though - especially that welcoming kitchen table. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your Monday musings! Wasn't it gorgeous to feel the sunshine over the weekend.....I managed to get a lot of gardening done yesterday, and we even had lunch in the garden! Hope you are settling in well to your new home......

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos with these sweet soft colors I adore ! Exciting to be in a new home .
    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete