Monday, 8 October 2012



Tuscan Charm.




































images via me.


Simply Stunning. Italy was all I hoped it would be and more. This region of Italy is simply stunning. All my senses have been delighted. I have eaten SO much!! I have had culture overload, especially in Siena and Florence. The wonderful scents of the Tuscan countryside, rosemary and lavender, I swear I can still smell them!

I hope you have all been well, I am looking forward to catching up with my favourite blogs.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful images of Italy. Welcome back and may the image of stay remain with you for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely that you had such a wonderful time. You sound restored! And in the theme of 'Eat, Pray, Love' surely eating too much in Italy is the right thing to do?! Lou x

    ReplyDelete