Thursday, 18 October 2012


Thursday Offerings.















 
all images via crush cul de sac and tiny white daisies.

Hello all. I just don't seem to have stopped running since returning from my holiday in Italy, which seems ages ago now! Work has been full on, I am trying to research more for my business idea, sorting out the house, still after moving in!!

Really feel that I need to make some big changes in my life, have a plan, a new path to travel. However  I do think that baby steps are the answer, so slowly, slowly is the way for me.

I hope you are all well and happy, see you soon.






xxx

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful blog- I thoroughly enjoyed my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures the first photo of fall is beautiful and the cupcakes are yummie to see greetings leon10

    ReplyDelete