Saturday, 15 September 2012


Seasonal Saturday.
























I love Autumn, that new beginning of term feeling that has never quite left me. Warm, textured interiors, blackberries ripened in the hedges, clove scented candles, inviting sofas, new hardback books,  log fires. The last of the summer flowers in pretty rustic jars. New season fashion.

images via, the fuller view, pretty stuff, modern hepburn, in his grip, crush cul de sac.



For Wonderful Seasonal Ideas, Please Visit The Paper Mulberry


Inspiration guaranteed!
xxx



4 comments:

  1. Such an evocative description of autumn...I love this season too. The prospect of another season's apples to deal with...stewed, chutneys, sauce, baked...you name it! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Hope normality returning and the unpacking going well.
    I'm ready for Autumn now! and your images beautifully sum up the start of a new season.
    Have a lovely day,
    Lizx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration for autumn in here. Warm tones really adds the coziness. Got my eye on your next posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a Darling as always! I've just spent a heavily half hour with a mug of tea, dreaming my way through your divine posts! With hugs - Glenda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete