Thursday, 27 September 2012


Bellissimo!






 image via the always wonderful Valdirose











I am off to Tuscany on Sunday. Part of me is SO in need of a holiday and yet, perversely I think there is still such a lot to do here in the new house, that I wonder whether I ought to spend my valuable week off here, at home doing "stuff". I am sure that once airborne I will get into the holiday groove and start to enjoy the anticipation of all the wonderful delights that Italy has to offer. I have always had a bit of a love affair with Italy, ( my ex husband is half Italian ) no doubt the gorgeous scenery, culture, food and wine will quickly work it's magic.




Yes please, and lots of it.

See you soon.

xxx





8 comments:

  1. OOOhhhh! I love Tuscany! -Can I come?! :)
    You should see "A room with a view" before you go to get in Florence-mode, one of the funniest films I've ever seen ( you've probably seen it too).
    Well, enjoy your trip lady and show us lots of photographs when you get back :)
    Allora Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice holiday!
    And... if you will go in tuscany you will be not far from my town, that's beautiful!!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuscany - how fabulous! Have a great holiday and ENJOY!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuscany is such a fabulous region... Wish I could go... Have a wonderful time!
    Ciao for now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice holiday! So beautiful and mind travelling pictures...
    I love the smell of Tuscany's roses!

    Enjoy!

    Greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful holiday, and enjoy some early Autumn sun.
    Look forward to hearing all about your trip perhaps on your return?
    Have a lovey weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous holiday and congratulations on your New Home! I can't wait to see some pics! Hugs - Glenda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this post probably too late but I thank you
    thanks for chose my country for chose my photo in this post thank you for love Tuscany...it's waiting for your return

    ReplyDelete