Sunday, 5 August 2012



The Great Outdoors.

























Feel the sun on your face, the wind in your hair, the soil in your hands. Listen to the birds, smell the flowers and connect with the earth.


I have a bit of a thing about bee hives, love to see children playing in the countryside, a gorgeous sunset,  fluffy hens and pottering in my wellies. My heart is in the country, it is essential to my wellbeing, it is where I belong.

images via tiny white daisies, the murmuring cottage, crush cul de sac, mrs amber apple and google images.


xxx




7 comments:

  1. The sun is beginning to shine here today and we have a bank holiday too so we're off work, what more could you want :) Love the images above and those bee hives are really cute too in the garden

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart may be in the country, but after all of us view your post, our hearts will be there too. What beauty you share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty I love Hunter wellies and fields of hay stacks in the sunshine
    the breeze in my hair as I cycle the by roads...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat to find you...through Snowdrop Project! I too live in the country (albeit a commoner from the colonies..aka.Canada;)) Beautiful pictures, sentiments to match. Happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, youre post the country side is so pretty some times you feel so relax
    and calm and free wen walking true it and no worries at all for a little time thats so great
    about it you can forget those for a while so nice!
    greetings groetjes leon10

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pleasure this post was to see...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the images you have here. Perfect country feel. Happily found you today via Lou Boos & Shoes - I shall be popping back to read more.

    ReplyDelete