Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Hello Again!





I simply can't believe that it has been so long since I last posted. Where has the time gone? Things seem to have been so hectic. I had a truly wonderful day at the Olympic 3 day eventing at Greenwich Park on Monday for the cross country phase. Such an amazing day, and an electric atmosphere.

I hope that your Summer is going well. I will try not to leave it so long before my next post, but we are moving (fingers crossed) at the end of the month, so life will be busy.





 This seems like a jolly good idea!!

images via, crush cul de sac, tiny white daisies and the little french bullblog.


xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, weren't the Equestrian events SO brilliant!!!? I loved them! I am absolutely glued to the Olympics, I've done nothing this week!!! My daughter won a ticket at school to go the Basketball today at the Olympic Park and it was all I could do not to call her every 10 minutes to describe everything to me in great detail, she had the most wonderful time :)

    Good luck with the move....remember to take some time out too XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you and what a great event to go to.
    Looks like a very good idea to me. Have a lovely rest of the week.
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I can't get over the fact that we were both at Greenwich Park at the same time! We might have seen each other. How spooky. It was such an experience wasn't it? We spent time in the park on the course and in the stand - when Zara rode we were in the stand and the cheer was just - can't find the words: soul-rousing! Loved it. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sublime blog. Yes here here to living in the south west we are lucky bunnys hx

    ReplyDelete