Friday, 11 May 2012

That Friday Feeling.





My idea of a perfect setting for a sunny day. I adore orchards, love picnics and think this looks blissful.




all the above images are from the wonderful stylist and journalist Diana Civil

*****

On another note; I really wanted to give a mention to one of our fellow bloggers. I know that the lovely Simone over at this gorgeous blog has done a lovely post and giveaway on the inspiration that is Lou. However I felt I had to pass on to you, just how fabulous her amazing new products are. Yesterday I received the facial oil which Lou has created. Having been recently converted to the benefits of facial oils, this wonderful rosehip based oil is a complete dream, but don't take my word for it, try them for yourself, I promise you it really is a little bit of heaven in a bottle, my skin feels beautiful.




these images via L'Apothecary.

Find these beautiful oils here

Have a lovely weekend.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh you are such a sweetie! I am SO pleased you like the product; I so hoped you would. The bottle is pretty and soothing, just like your blog! Thank you so much for the mention and the link; let's hope others make the same leap of faith as you! Lou x

    ReplyDelete