Thursday, 19 April 2012

Reflective Thursday.

stars masquerading.




image here

 I am having a slight crisis of confidence today, we all have days like this, when thinking positively isn't as easy as it was yesterday! Sometimes I think you just have to take a step back and let your emotions run their course. 























Gorgeous flowers, ALWAYS uplifting.


  Photo from here 

Just adorable.




via here

A brisk walk with the dogs will blow the cobwebs away and hopefully normal service will be restored!! If all else fails, there is always.......


CHOCOLATE!



xxx

6 comments:

  1. A brisk walk and time with horses always does it for me and a vase of flowers, and a glass of chilled rose prosecco!!!

    Best wishes

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk with the dog, copy of a lovely interiors magazine,box of chocolates and a glass of wine work for me (most of the time!!). I hope you are okay
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and a little walk usually works well for me!
    Love the bedding in the first pic.

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog does it for me. It's beautiful. Love your photos. Would love for you to share on Simple & Sweet Fridays. So happy I found you. New Follower.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you good wishes for a brighter tomorrow.
    I agree with Lorraine, Sandie and Denise about taking a walk, preferably through a new neighbourhood.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very wise words! Beautiful photos as well - hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete