Monday, 2 April 2012


Monday Malaise.













Have been laid low by a horrid and uninvited bug today. Woke feeling dizzy, boiling hot and very peculiar, so writing this from my bed, dosed up and hoping it will pass quickly.
Posting some pretty pictures, hoping that you all had a wonderful weekend and wishing you a fabulous week ahead. My other half and my daughter have gone about their business for the day, so home alone apart from the dogs and cat, sadly none of them have yet mastered the art of looking after a poorly person!








images via: dreaming of a home to call our own, once wed and dustjacket attic.





Lots of Love.....xxx



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images :)

    So sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather :(

    I feel like I've been ill for weeks - better one minute and then a new sore throat the next - very frustrating! My family have all totally forgotten I was ever poorly of course!! That's life isn't it!!?

    Feel better soon....keep warm, tea/toast/cake and a good book is my recommendation :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty...Thank you for sharing and I hope you feel better.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images - definitely raised a smile in me - hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better very soon, and enjoy the Easter Holidays with your family.
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, hope you feel better soon! Lovely photos! Sharonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will soon be feeling better and your family are giving you more attention.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, what a bummer. :-/ hope you're up-and-about enjoying the springtime again soon. love that second photo that you posted, particularly. it would be hard to get enough of pink this time of year. have someone put on a pot of soup for you and put your feet up for awhile.
    blessings,
    ann

    ReplyDelete