Saturday, 14 April 2012


Inspiration.








I cannot believe that it is nearly a week since my daughter left home to head off into the big wide world. In one way it seems as though she has been gone forever, yet I seem to have gone through this last week on auto pilot, adjusting to the new home set up without her in it.




I am always hugely interested and inspired by people who decide to start their own business. That "lightbulb" moment that makes one brave enough to take the ideas that have been running around in their conscious for so long and do something real and tangible with it. 
Now I have reached this new stage in my life I have started to look more closely at some of the ideas that have been crying out to me for many years. I NEED to find a way to fulfil and satisfy my creativity. I have been hugely inspired and encouraged by the wonderful Lou from the brilliant blog louboosandshoes, who has written so eloquently about her desire to do more with her ideas.










I am pouring all my energies into researching my own business ideas, whether it becomes a realistic venture remains to be seen, I really hope so, I need something for myself, something that challenges, inspires, occupies and releases my creative side. I feel more energised than I have in ages, which can only be a good thing.


images via: petitevanou, barefoot and classy, the ivy house and tiny white daisies.


xxx

5 comments:

  1. I hope next week is easier for you and you can start to put some plans in place to follow ideas you have only dreamt of. They say if you have the belief in what you are doing it will help you to succeed.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you to find your right idea and follow it with success!
    I'm trying to do that, thinking it will work! =)
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Lovely...I am stumbling across this late...have had such a busy weekend, I am behind on my favourite blogs. Reading what you have written about me is just so affirming and so timely (when I am in middle of the mini crisis of confidence!). I can't tell you what it means to me that you have found my journey inspiring; I am so touched and you've given me such a boost. Thank you xxx and dream big! It pays off! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Sometimes I think you just have to go for it, otherwise you will think of a million reasons why it is not feasible and you will nether know unless you try! Love yours photos as always.
    Have a great week.
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay this is wonderful news and I am thrilled for you!
    Reach high, don't look back and go full out darling. It will be worth it and so much fun along the way.

    I can't wait to hear more.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete