Monday, 16 April 2012


Floral Monday.






The start of a new week. I have spent most of the weekend researching my business idea, seeking advice from my friends and making mood boards. I am excited, it feels like I SHOULD be doing this, however, I am anxious too. What if I am fooling myself? It won't be a success? Am I being unrealistic? Will the cost be prohibitive? All these worries. I also know that if I don't at least try, I will never know and I will have denied myself the opportunity. I need to be BRAVE.
 A BIG thank you to the lovely Lou for her words of encouragement. Much appreciated.



Love this saying, I keep reminding myself of it.



My daughter is coming over this evening, I am SO looking forward to spending even a short time with her. I am making her a cake to take back, and she is bringing me some washing!!!!!!!!
HEY HO, sound familiar to any of you?!

 
images via here and here


Happy New Week.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Very familiar, the exchange of food for washing, especially with boys!! We always wanted to buy a house in France and although we haven't got it now, I will never regret buying it, because we would always be wondering what it would have been like! Now I think we want to buy another one! Its the same principle a what if situation. Just go for it!
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! I love all of your pretty images.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you - I have spent the past few years researching my business idea - but I can never get past the fear of failure bit! If there could be a prize for coming up with ideas, researching, mood boarding, dreaming then binning - then I'm sure that I'd be in the running - LOL! Sounds as though yours is solidifying though, which is brilliant. I shall try to take some inspiration from your bravery - well done!
    p.s. LOVE your images, you have such a good eye - I'm sure that your business will be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a new follower of your blog. I love the photos in this post - especially the one of the peonies in the teacup (gorgeous background). I still have my day job, but I started a new business on Etsy this month. It has been very exciting and a bit scary even if I do have my other job as a safety net. Best wishes in your business adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an old post, but I could so relate to the daughter thing. I am a new follower and am addicted to your blog. The pictures you share uplift my spirit every day and I thank you for that. You don't say much, but what you do is always the perfect thing.
    May I ask what your business adventure was? How did it go?
    Did I say I LOVE your sweet blog?
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete