Monday, 19 March 2012


Bring Me Sunshine.

A Gorgeous day here in Devon.


Love this, it conjures up images of the Mad hatters Tea Party!





It is a funny thing isn't it, being yourself? I often wonder if the super confident people I sometimes come into contact with, really are that "sorted" or if they have just learnt how to appear so. I have made the mistake in the past of trying to be a people pleaser when really the people that know me best and matter most to me don't expect the impossible and accept me for who I am.


















all above images crush cul de sac.


google images



Thank you for following!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Che immagini rilassanti e meravigliose!!!! Buona settimana, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & happy, happy images - Puts a smile on my face! x

    ReplyDelete