Tuesday, 28 February 2012


New Directions.










Woke this morning with a sense of unrest. I feel as though, currently I am living in a state of limbo, not a good state of mind for me. I know that I should use this time to reflect and perfect the things I want to do up ahead, however I am by nature rather an impatient sort of person and I find it difficult to "go with the flow" and not push through changes.




Past experience has taught me that often, when forced to sit and wait the decisions we make are not the ones we had thought of, so this time would be well spent, reflecting and refining my hopes and plans for the future. We are planning to move, which I am excited about, I have mentally moved on, but physically I am held back until this house is sold........frustrating









This change of direction also coincides with my daughter wanting to find and share a flat with two of her friends. I know that she is ready for this next stage in her life and I am happy that she has the confidence to do so, however, as a Mother it is another realisation that she is now becoming a young woman who is striking out on her own and no longer needs her Mum for the every day decisions!!

It is an exciting new chapter for us both and I am sure that we will thrive and flourish.



all images me.



xxx












3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely home, best of luck with selling it,
    you have given you daughter the gift of self belief,

    Best wishes

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you found your new home very soon. Will you still be in Devon?
    Jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only image that the people viewing your gorgeous home must be quite mad! I feel sure that very soon the right person will step through the door and see the heaven that we all see through your blog. Wishing you a new start and a happy ever after. Hugs from this old farmhouse in Lincolnshire - Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete