Saturday, 4 February 2012


Colours for a Snowy Saturday.



































I was so pleased to receive 2 of these awards this week from Michele at summersoul and Anna over at scandinaviancottage it is such a thrill to know that people enjoy what I put on my blog.
Thank You Ladies.

I know the rule of this award is to pass it on to other bloggers with currently less than 200 followers, however, it is actually quite difficult to find many of us out there, so if you will allow me, i will pass it on to a combined 5 others, so they are as follows:




ideas at midnight

real flower girl ( now to be fair, I don't know how many followers there are for this blog, but I love it)


I have chosen lovely blogs that feature my favourite things, interiors and flowers. ENJOY!





























3 comments:

  1. Thank you that's so lovely of you. Have warm weekend! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you ever so much! I am delighted! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for you mention on your beautiful fresh and colourful blog. Much appreciated ! No21x

    ReplyDelete