Tuesday, 7 February 2012


Colours For Everyone.

 Best of British.





Mention Farrow and Ball and instantly you are transported into a world of beautiful interior finishes. Famous the world over for their wondrous colours. Endlessly copied and coveted but never matched.  The very epitome of English style. Their advice service is brilliant, I rang once with a query and was put through to a really friendly and helpful chap from the paint workshop, he answered all my questions and was really encouraging of my latest DIY venture.  Even the paint charts are lovely!! I have one in my handbag all the time!





Coming soon, Farrow and Ball are launching a wonderful competition.















Entries open on 5th March 2012


Check out their website Farrow and Ball




Good Luck!

xxx



3 comments:

  1. I received that email as well, now I have to choose a door somewhere special, but the most difficult thing will be to choose what paint colour, always use FB even when I worked for Fired Earth!!!
    Have a great evening.
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love FB paint what a shame I haven't got a wooden exterior door!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farrow & Ball....so gorgeous!! I bet that competition will produce some great entries, I'd hate to be a judge!!

    ReplyDelete