Monday, 6 February 2012


All things British.



This week I want to wave the flag for all things British, it is a big year for us here in blighty. Today marks the start of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee and of course in the Summer we host the olympics. I also want to feature my favourite British based bloggers, and will be doing that over the next few weeks along with celebrating wonderful, quintessentially English talent.










Polo, The ever cool Mr Ferry and his divine sons, the Land Rover, Country pursuits and of course our Queen.


Country kitchens, the Country house, and Devon cream teas.


The hugely talented designers Stella McCartney and Alice Temperley. Keira Knightley. The best British sit com ever....The Good Life and the iconic Stonehenge.


I hope that you will enjoy the changes.

xxx






5 comments:

  1. lovely! I actually just made a union jack pillow. It's the first British themed item I have put in my store. I hope that you are doing well.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many great british icons, how lovely to eat a cream tea by the Aga while watching The Good Life on the box! I may be Irish but how could you not adore all things british!

    Denise
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I noticed something different! I love your honeybee background - is this fabric available somewhere? Proudly British we stand! Love this posting, a great idea to celebrate the Queen's jubilee! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to celerbate an exciting year. I'm in the United States, but I enjoy all things British. Your blog is lovely and I look forward to future posts.
    Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complimenti per il blog bellissimo, belle foto ricche di ispirazione! Buona giornata, Anna

    ReplyDelete