Friday, 20 January 2012



Friday, Friday.


images vanessa arbuthnott, cabbages and roses, google images and the very talented http://dustyluinteriors.blogspot.com/

Odd sort of week, no major disruptions or complications, just one of those weeks where it doesn't quite flow, things just seem slightly ill fitting. So I have got to Friday feeling that it hasn't really worked somehow, I feel as though I have been left wanting.Hopefully, although no real plans in place for the weekend, it will have more of a sense of rhythm and satisfaction to it.

I trust that you all have had a good week and that your weekend is spent in great company with much laughter and love. Thank you for the lovely comments this week, I so enjoy receiving them xxx



bippity boppity boo

1 comment:

  1. Hello, congratulations for
    blog the photos you put ....
    are spectacular.
    Beautiful place to live,
    I love England
    See you soon
    Susy x

    ReplyDelete