Monday, 9 January 2012


Fabrics, Flowers and Spring Colours.



I have always been impatient for a fresh, new start once the Christmas celebrations are over. I never leave my decorations up until 12th night ( my Mother is always horrified that I don't ) but I long for the newness of the year ahead, willing Spring to come along, So out with the old, tired tree, and in with wonderful pots of hyacinths, jugs of tulips and  pretty colours, wonderful fabrics with just a hint of a nostalgic whisper and vintage charm. 






Is there anything more pleasing than an English garden? I have always believed that  if colours work together in nature they will work well with interior decoration in a natural and unpretentious way.



credits: kateforman
velvetribbon
pippa jameson
david austin





Happy New Week!
xxx


1 comment:

  1. That is the most beautiful posts ever, you have very similar taste to me and I love a fresh start in the house the minute all the festivities are over,

    Best wishes

    Denisexxxx

    ReplyDelete