Tuesday, 6 December 2011


HO, HO, HO!


beauty and grace



Sorry for the lack of posts recently, a combination of feeling unwell and a few technical difficulties with my apple mac, which hopefully are now sorted, kept me away.

I wish I could feel Christmasy, but I just can't seem to get into it yet. I usually love this time of year and so hope the yuletide fever will soon take hold.
 I bought the new Christmas CD from Michael Buble today which is wonderful and I did sing along in the car on my way home, so........ here's hoping it inspires me. I think somehow as my daughter has now left school I don't have the usual routine and rhythm of term times which makes it rather strange this year.





xxx




6 comments:

  1. well I love your Christmas header, it is beautiful, I hope Michael Buble is working his magic, love your blog!

    xxxx
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... I do wonder how it will be when mine have finished school. The terms do so punctuate everything I do - I never knew how much it would. I can almost not imagine life without the school run!? Hmm one to ponder....Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am christmas inspired by your posting... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though things on the outside change all the time...it is the love on the inside that keeps us strong through the changes...go inwards and you will find the Christmas Spirit is still there waiting for you. Happy Christmas and lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the holiday so grabs hold of you and has you dancing around beneath the mistletoe! It looks a lot like Christmas around your house to me!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un blog lleno de encanto. desde hoy te sigo. Si lo deseas te invito a visitar mi blog y si es de tu agrado, podrás seguirlo. Saludos. Hasta pronto.

    Manoli.

    ReplyDelete