Wednesday, 19 October 2011


Wish List.

















images via emma bridgewater

I am such a fan of Emma Bridgewater, and have been for many years. I have a lot of her mugs, they always feature on my birthday and Christmas lists, and my daughter very sweetly buys me a mug each Mother's day. Ever since my daughter was little we purchase one of Matthew Rice's beautiful advent calendars.

I am thrilled that Emma has now introduced some gorgeous bedding to her range and I am already dropping hints for Christmas.


























My next venture in the New Year is another move!! We just feel that this place doesn't suit us. We are planning to be more rural, to have hens and ducks again. Our new home will have a seperate cottage or barn conversion so that I can do top end holiday lets. I have a feeling that the gorgeous birds and polka dot bedlinen will feature heavily in the children's room!!

visit emma's website www.emmabridgewater.co.uk


xxx







2 comments:

  1. I love Bridgewater too. My daughter bought me the latte bowls one year for Christmas...absolutely adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A more rural and simple life... a dream!
    Hugs
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete