Friday, 7 October 2011


That Friday Feeling.






















Gorgeous















images via beauty and grace and real flower company


Apology! one of the above images is from the lovely blog 
http://prettyaffairs.blogspot.com

 I am not sure which one but  Thank you.




Firstly, thank you so much to those of you who sent me wonderful birthday wishes, you made an old girl very happy!!


We are off to a Ken and Barbie party tomorrow to celebrate a friends 40th! I look NOTHING like Barbie!
















Happy Weekend xxx

1 comment:

  1. hey, you have a lovely blog ;) i stumbled upon my photo in this post :) it would have been great if you linked it back to my blog but either way I'm happy that you have found the image gorgeous and have posted it on here :)hope the party was great? x

    ReplyDelete