Friday, 28 October 2011





One Of Those Days!


google images


This is how I am feeling today!!! Ha Ha, very scatterbrained. One of those days when everything has gone wrong. Slept in late so my daughter was too late to catch the bus into work so Mum here had to rush out of the house without a coffee to get here there on time!!!!  I ask you. Raced back home to blitz the house for a viewing at 10 am, only just done in time before the people arrived and I escaped with the dogs. Phew, feel quite exhausted.
SO.... big apologies, but my guest post will now have to wait until next week, I hope you will enjoy it.  Off out to lunch now, and a large glass of wine.... well it is Friday. 


Have a wonderful, stress free weekend. Thank you for being here.


2 comments:

  1. I am so with you; I forgot I was babysitting my nephew today and so was very late...ooops. Is it a full moon??!! L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumma told us they would be days like this!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete