Friday, 3 June 2011


Friday Thank Yous.

 



 
Sorry for the lack of posts this week but it has, as you can imagine, been a very difficult one. One thing I can say during this awful time is that I have seen the absolute best of my daughter and her friends. So often young people get criticised and judged, however I have only seen their wonderful compassion, support, understanding, intelligence and a commitment to each other that would shame many "adults" I know.
I will not be posting until after the funeral, then I hope for all concerned things will move forward, gently.



selina lake


Thank you so much for your lovely comments, they mean alot.

Have a wonderful weekend and take care.

xxx







2 comments:

  1. Dearest friend, I only can say I understand you so much.
    I lost my best friend less than 1 month ago, and it was all so sad and dark.
    The lost of a young person is even worst...
    Hope all the people who loved him can feel the love around remains forever.
    Hugs and blessing
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope, blessings and understanding to you.
    please take care...
    -xok.

    ReplyDelete