Wednesday, 25 May 2011


Country Girl





 I like nothing better than pottering in my garden in my wellies, the dogs with me and the radio on in the greenhouse.....Bliss. Don't get me wrong, I love to get into a pretty dress and heels, in fact I will be doing just that tomorrow evening when I attend a friend's book launch. I have lived and worked in London and had a ball, however now I am ready to settle in the country and enjoy all that it means to me.
Hey, what can I say?..... I am a country girl at heart.




Wherever you are, have a wonderful day. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and hear, hear!!! You've summed it up so prettily! Hugs - Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and may i say... country looks lovely on you! thank you for sharing!
    -xok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Gosh me too, I am all out of sorts if I spend too much time in town. I used to garden more but as time went on I started blanking out the garden chores as there were so many indoor chores. Now I think I need to go back to the earth so to speak...planted a load of plants at the weekend and now I am loving watering them every evening. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the garden...the quiet life even if is just on the weekend
    You do country so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, a country girl at heart!
    Love the photos!
    Cheryl : )

    ReplyDelete