Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Back In Blog Land.




I am feeling a little guilty, as I have crept away from hanging curtains and unpacking boxes to do this post. It has been lovely to finally catch up with my favourite blogs, you have all been very busy in the 10 days I was without broadband. The new house is lovely, we have been blessed with lovely weather for the move. The garden here is wonderful with lots to discover, Spring is a great time to move into a new place as you can see which plant comes up where, what needs moving, and , what needs planting. In this case lots of roses. I am glued to the Chelsea Flower Show each evening for ideas and inspiration.

Thank you for continuing to follow in my absence, for your comments and a Big Hi to my new followers.

XX

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home!!!! How lovely to have you back and oh what a lovely montage, very French and very chic!! Hugs - Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad your new home and garden are welcoming you in so beautifully! so happy to have you return with such a pretty pink posting...life is, indeed, beautiful...
    -xok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been given The Versatile Blogger Award...please visit my blog to receive acceptance...i hope you enjoy.
    -k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and well deserved! Hugs Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete