Friday, 1 April 2011



Phew, It's Friday









It has been a full on week, in the process of buying a house (seems to take forever!) My man has been packing up his farm and I have started packing up my house, PHEW, in need of a restful weekend. It is exciting but exhausting. I have a confession......A sugar need has kicked in and, I have just eaten a donut!!



the supremely talented dustylu








images via laurence pasquier, vintage rose, a lady's findings and pretty little flower.



Happy Weekend.

Thank you for your comments this week, and a HUGE, warm welcome to my new followers and, to those of you who already follow me, THANK YOU x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - pretty pictures as ever. I tend to check your blog when I have a quite moment in a meeting - just helps pass the time. Moving house is onerous and so exciting at the same time. I love that first night in the new place. I however don't intend to move again - if I can help it! Lou x

    ReplyDelete