Wednesday, 6 April 2011



A Little Therapy.



Bliss.





Feeling rather "fraught" today, our house purchase is not going quite to plan, my other half has gone off with the TV remote control in his brief case....HELLO.....what is that all about?!!  my daughter is finding it hard to fit revision in around her social life and .....my dog has rolled in something too awful for words. So I thought some pretty, uplifting images were called for. On a good note the weather here is simply GORGEOUS and....last evening I bid for a pair of curtains on eBay for the first time ever.....and I got them!





Perfect combination, peonies in an enamel bucket.





My friends and I are planning something like this down by the river when the bluebells come out.





all above gap interiors



modernhepburn


I love this, it makes me laugh.
x

1 comment:

  1. You are able to find images telling something special to my soul... The second and the last one are special...
    Have a nice day
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete