Friday, 28 January 2011


Hooray For Friday!







So here we are at the end of another week, my daughter has had exams, it is one of those times when, as a parent you have to tread carefully between offering support and not placing any pressure on them. I am busy house hunting which is very exciting, I would love to have found something and be in by late Spring. My box files are bursting with cuttings for both house and gardens, I can't wait to have a vegetable patch again, I used to grow so much. There is something so very satisfying about cooking straight from the garden.















images sandra lane and pippa jameson



Thank you for your comments this week and for following, Have a gorgeous weekend x

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just found your lovley blog! such gorgeous images you have posted today! I hope your daughters exams go well!
    have a very lovely weekend,
    laura c xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Househunting must be quite exciting! I suspect we will stay in our house for a while so little prospect of that newness that comes from choosing a fresh place to inhabit. I am envious! As ever a set of wonderfully subtle images to gaze at. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just found your lovely blog (love the name cow parsley) via Lou's, and I can see why she awarded you with a stylish blogger award. Lovely images, and I look forward to learning more. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete